What to Bring
While your physician is an expert on medical care, you are the expert on yourself. Keep in mind, being prepared for your visit will help you get the most out of your appointment:
What to bring
Please complete the appropriate forms prior to your arrival at the office. Please use our Patient Portal and complete patient medical information. We prefer patients use the Patient Portal if you have access to the internet, otherwise complete Medical History Form(s).
- Driver’s License or a Photo ID
- Insurance Card and Insurance Information
- Referral (if applicable)
- Most major credit cards accepted
- Sorry we do not accept checks at this time
- Medical records including surgery notes (if applicable)
- X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, EMG (nerve) studies, Reports
- List of medications that you currently take and any medical problems you have
- Completed Forms
- Worker’s Compensation patients: Please review Work Comp page for details
What to think about
Also, you can help your doctor diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the following questions:
- What are your main symptoms?
- How long have you had your symptoms?
- What were you doing when your symptoms started?
- Have you had this problem in the past?
- What was the diagnosis?
- How was it treated?
- How and when did an injury occur? How was it treated?
- Have you had any injuries in the past to the same area? Do you have any continuing problems because of the previous injury?
- Have you ever had surgery in that area?
- What activities, related to sports, work, or your lifestyle, make your symptoms better or worse?
- What home treatment measures have you tried? Did they help?
- What nonprescription medicines have you taken? Did they help?
Please arrive 15 minutes early to review your information. Please give us 24 hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment.